Registration of the IELTS exam results
13 days after the written test (in the late morning)
REGISTRATION OF THE IELTS EXAM IN YOUR TRANSCRIPT
- if your IELTS exam result is in line with the requirements of your Annual Personal Study Plan, your English language exam will be automatically registered in your transcript.
- your IELTS result will be recorded under your personal details
The hard copy of your Certificate will be available about ten days after the publication of exam results.
You will receive a message into your Polito mailbox and a notice will be posted on the News section of the CLA website.
- come in person with your smartcard or Identification Document
- delegate a third person (proxy) to come to our office on your behalf with:
- Identification Document
- Proxy Authorisation Form
- Photocopy of your Identification Document