The IELTS exam sessions organized by Politecnico di Torino are delivered in person at the university. Exam dates and registration deadlines are given in the calendar below.
The written tests are always scheduled on Saturday morning. The Speaking test is scheduled in the days before or on Saturday afternoon. The dates of the Speaking test are scheduled depending on the number of participants and the availability of the examination board staff.
- the date of the written tests are fixed and cannot be changed. If you are not available on Saturday morning, cancel your registration and choose another exam session. Make sure you respect the deadlines given in the calendar;
- the date of the Speaking test is scheduled according to the total number of registrations and the availability of the Examination Board. You cannot choose a specific date;
- if necessary, the IELTS registration procedure requires you to indicate your unavailability on one or more shifts. We ask you to be available in at least 2 shifts on Friday and Saturday afternoon and not to report more than six unavailable shifts. NO requests received after the closing date for registrations will be guaranteed;
- once the timetables and rooms have been published, it is no longer possible to request a change of date/time for the Speaking test;
- if you cannot be present at the Speaking test or if you have not shown up and do not justify your absence in the terms described at the page REGISTERING FOR THE IELTS EXAM, you will no longer be able to make up the Speaking test and your absence will be considered unexcused. In this case you will be subject to the rules indicated in the IELTS payment policy (Tuition Fee Guide for each a.y.).
Exam sessions calendar