Instructions to fill in the online application form
- CHECK admission requirements for enrollment to Bachelor's degree programs
- REGISTER online. Enter your personal information exactly as presented in your passport. It may take you approximately 20 minutes to complete the application form. There is no time limit to fill it in and it can be completed in multiple sessions
- LOG IN the application with username and password received by email. If you don’t receive the email, please double-check in your junk folder
- COMPLETE the sections sequentially. In case you have already been enrolled in a Bachelor degree program, in Italy or abroad, you must enter the university career in section EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
- SELECT the Bachelor's degree programs (in order of preference). Please check specific instructions and Call for Admissions for each area:
- Design and Communication
- Territorial, Urban, Environmental and Landscape Planning
- ATTACH required documents
- SUBMIT the application, clicking on SUBMIT button according to admission test calendar (please don't wait until the last minute to be sure you can submit the application correctly)
- FOLLOW next steps as described here
- VERIFY the language requirements you must fulfill at enrolment
- PRE-ENROL on-line through the UNIVERSITALY portal, ONLY if you are a Non-EU applicant living outside Italy, to start the study visa request.
- For the a.y. 2023/24 quota applicants (Non-EU citizens who live abroad - applicants who need study visa) will take the admission test exclusively online for Engineering, Design and Urban Planning.
- For the a.y. 2023/24 EU and/or Equivalent applicants will take the admission test in person at Politecnico main campus for Engineering, Design and Urban Planning.
- For the a.y. 2023/24 Architecture admission test still has to be defined.
For the above mentioned reasons, it's very important to fill in carefully the PERSONAL INFORMATION section of your application and enter correctly your CITIZENSHIP and PERMANENT ADDRESS.
In case of dual citizenship, where one citizenship is Italian or of another EU country, you must follow the rules applied to EU/Equivalent applicants (see point 2 above).
It's your responsibility to submit complete and accurate applications. In case of any doubt or if you don't find yourself in any of the cases mentioned above, please contact our Office, through Ticketing, to avoid submitting wrong applications that during the verification process may cause the loss of the assigned place.
If you give false, copied or incomplete information, you will be promptly rejected from Politecnico di Torino and lose any chance to get admitted.