(students with a foreign qualification)
Cases of exemption from providing English language certification
CASEYou don't need any further English language certification You need to provide one of the accepted English language certifications
You got your Bachelor degree from Curtin University, branch located in Perth - Australia X 
You got your Bachelor degree from Curtin University, branch located in Sarawak - Malaysia X
Please check the list of accepted English langauge certification HERE.