Instructions to fill in the online application form
- CHECK admission requirements
- REGISTER in the online application. Enter your personal information exactly as presented in your passport. It may take you approximately 20 minutes to complete the application form. There is no time limit to fill it in and it can be completed in multiple sessions
- LOG IN the application with username and password received by email. If you don’t receive the email, please double-check in your junk folder
- COMPLETE the sections sequentially
- SELECT up to two different Master degrees (in order of preference) in the same call
- CHECK the language requirements
- CHECK specific requirements per program
- ATTACH required documents
- SUBMIT the application, clicking on SUBMIT button by the related deadline
- PAY the non-refundable application fee (€ 20) on-line via credit card (VISA, MasterCard) and CONFIRM the SUBMIT of the application by clicking on the CONTINUE button.
- CHECK your application status following the instructions listed here
- PRE-ENROL on-line through the UNIVERSITALY portal, ONLY if you are a Non-EU applicant living outside Italy
Politecnico di Torino will be able to process your application only after you:
Once the procedure is completed you will receive a confirmation message by email, if you don't receive it please check the SAVE AND SUBMIT section.
- conclude the PAYMENT
- confirm the SAVE AND SUBMIT
- It is possible to submit only one application (selecting maximum 2 MSc courses) in one of the 2 available calls
- In case you selected just one MSc course, you cannot add another one after submitting the application
- In no case it is possible to modify the selected programs once it has been submitted
- Only complete applications with all the required documents can be considered for admission
It's your responsibility to submit complete and accurate applications including all the required documents complying with the required format. In case of issues with documents and/or required format, please contact our Office, through Ticketing
, to avoid submitting incomplete applications. Incomplete applications will be promptly rejected by Politecnico di Torino and the applicant won't be able to apply for any call for the 2021/22 a.y. BE HONEST!
All information provided in your application must be accurate. If you give false, copied or incomplete information, you will be promptly rejected from Politecnico di Torino and lose any chance to get admitted.