Instructions to fill in the online application form
- CHECK admission requirements
- REGISTER in the online application. Enter your personal information exactly as presented in your passport. It may take you approximately 20 minutes to complete the application form. There is no time limit to fill it in and it can be completed in multiple sessions
- LOG IN the application with username and password received by email. If you don’t receive the email, please double-check in your junk folder
- COMPLETE the sections sequentially
- SELECT up to two different MSc programs (in order of preference) in the same call
- CHECK the language requirements
- CHECK specific requirements per program
- ATTACH required documents
- SUBMIT the application, clicking on SUBMIT button by the related deadline
- PAY the non-refundable application fee (€ 20) on-line via credit card (VISA, MasterCard) and CONFIRM the SUBMIT of the application by clicking on the CONTINUE button.
- CHECK your application status following the instructions listed here
- PRE-ENROL on-line through the UNIVERSITALY portal, ONLY if you are a Non-EU applicant living outside Italy
Once the procedure is completed you will receive a confirmation message by email, if you don't receive it please check the SAVE AND SUBMIT section. Please be reminded that Politecnico di Torino will be able to process only applications successfully submitted.
- It is possible to submit only one application (selecting maximum 2 MSc programs) in one of the 2 available calls
- In case you selected just one MSc program, you cannot add another one after submitting the application
- In no case it is possible to modify the application (selected programs and/or documents attached) once the application has been submitted. For this reason, if you don'have all necessary documents, rather then submit an incomplete application we suggest you to apply in the II call.
- Only complete applications with all the required documents, complying with the required format, can be considered for admission. It's your responsibility to submit complete and accurate applications. In case of issues with documents and/or required format, please contact our Office, through Ticketing, to avoid submitting incomplete applications. Incomplete applications will be promptly rejected by Politecnico di Torino and the applicant won't be able to apply for any call for the 2022/23 a.y.
If you give false, copied or incomplete information, you will be promptly rejected and lose any chance to get admitted.