- Passport *. Other I.D. are accepted only for EU students*
- Residence permit* (only for Non EU citizens living in Italy)
- Curriculum Vitae*
- Bachelor Degree certificate OR official university document stating provisional date of graduation* (if not graduated yet)
- Official Transcript of Records*
- Syllabus/Course description (check specific requirements per program HERE and see documents format and samples below)
- Portfolio (check Specific requirements per program HERE and see documents format below)
- English/Italian Language Certificate* (check specific requirements per program HERE)
- Declaration of Value of Bachelor Degree or Statement of Comparability issued by the Italian ENIC-NARIC centre - CIMEA (if available)
- Self-certification of enrolment in another Italian university (if currently enrolled) with exams passed
- Other Document (max one)
DOCUMENTS FORMAT AND SAMPLES
Documents must be on letterhead stamped and signed by the issuing Institution. Electronic-signed documents may be accepted only in case they are verifiable online through QR code or verification link.
Documents issued in Italian, English, French, Spanish are accepted. In case your documents are in other languages, please merge together both the original version AND the official translation in Italian or English and attach the merged document.
- Passport or other I.D.: I.D. is acceptable only in Latin alphabet, if not please provide official Italian/English translation
- Curriculum Vitae: any format you have is fine
- Bachelor degree certificate in case you don't hold it yet please attach an official document issued by your current university stating provisional date of graduation or an updated version of your Transcript of Records
- Transcript of records scanned front and back: it’s a document issued by your current university listing all the exams taken. It MUST also include info on the applied grading (minimum and maximum grade, final grade, GPA/CGPA) and credit system. In case it does not, please attach an official declaration of your current university Registrar Office stating those required info. In case you have not graduated yet, you can attach the most updated version
- Syllabus/Course description: it’s a document issued by the university that you have attended that describes in details the content of each subject you studied. PDF-FORMAT syllabus downloadable from the official university website can be also accepted: in this case please be sure that the link you provide us with works properly. Please notice that we cannot accept links or documents downloaded directly from the website of the agency/ public authority in charge of accrediting courses and syllabuses (i.e. HEC in Pakistan).
- Portfolio: it’s a document including samples of work from your Bachelor degree. Please check specific requirements:
ARCHITECTURE CONSTRUCTION CITY
ARCHITECTURE FOR SUSTAINABILITY
ARCHITECTURE FOR HERITAGE
- English/Italian Language Certificate (check specific requirements per program HERE) or, in case of valid exemption, official statement issued by the school/university in which it is stated that the Medium of instruction is English.
- Declaration of Value or CIMEA's Statement of Comparability: it is an informative document describing the qualification awarded to a given person by an institution belonging to an education system other than the Italian system. It is usually issued by the Italian Embassy in the country where the qualification was awarded. It's not compulsory for the online application but it's necessary in case of enrolment
- Other Document: any additional document that you think could help the Academic Commission to fully evaluate your profile as a potential student (recommendation or motivation letter, relevant training/ internship certificate or relevant work experience report, etc.)