- Passport or other I.D*
- Residence permit* (only for Non EU citizens living in Italy)
- Curriculum Vitae*
- Bachelor Degree certificate* (only if already available)
- Official Transcript of Records*
- Syllabus/Course description* (check specific requirements per course HERE and see documents format and samples below)
- Portfolio* (check Specific requirements per course HERE and see documents format below)
- English/Italian Language Certificate* (check specific requirements per course HERE)
- Declaration of value of Bachelor Degree or Statement of Comparability issued by CIMEA centre (only if already available)
- Self-certification of enrolment in another Italian university (if you are currently enrolled there)
- Other Document (max one)
WARNING: we remind you that incomplete applications will be rejected therefore please submit the application only when you have all compulsory documents and according to deadlines!
DOCUMENTS FORMAT AND SAMPLES:
Documents must be official with the stamp and signature of the issuing Institution and are accepted in Italian, English, French, Spanish. In case your official documents are in other languages, please attach both the original version and the official translation in Italian or English.
We don't require hard copies at this stage: you can directly upload the documents' files (pdf - recommended or jpeg, png) in your online application. You don't have to send any document by post.