After clicking the SUBMIT button of your online application, you will receive a confirmation message by email.
Now, just relax and wait for the evaluation!
The Academic Commission evaluates your application and your academic qualifications to verify that you meet Politecnico di Torino entry requirements in terms of academic quality and coherence of curriculum for the specific program you have chosen. Evaluation is done in two phases:
- the Incoming Mobility office verifies that you meet the admission requirements and that you attached all the required documents
- the Academic Commission evaluates quality and curricular requirements
You can check your evaluation outcome under section EVALUATION of your APPLY personal page. Once your EVALUATION section is updated you get an automatic notification email, so you don’t miss any updates!
Results will be available within:
- APRIL 12th, 2023 for I call applicants - a.y. 2023/24
- JUNE 13th, 2023 for II call applicants - a.y. 2023/24
At the end of the evaluation process, your application will be marked as:
- Eligible: CONGRATS! You are eligible to access Politecnico di Torino academic program you have chosen! Be reminded that you must hand all the required academic documents in original upon enrollment.
- Conditional offer of admission: CONGRATS! You are eligible to access Politecnico di Torino academic program you have chosen, but you still have to graduate from your BSc program. That's why you can get only a conditional admission offer.
- Not eligible - you don't meet the admission requirements: your application didn't pass the 1st step of evaluation. Please note that in case of missing documents or not complying with format requirements, you will not have the possibility to upload new documents or change the uploaded ones at this stage of the evaluation or in the next call during the same academic year. You may apply again next year.
- Not eligible - you don't meet the curricular and/or academic requirements: the Academic Commission decided that you are not suitable for the academic program you have chosen. Therefore, you could not get admitted in any MSc program in this academic year. You may apply again next year.
If you are Eligible:
- please download your Confirmation of Eligibility letter (available in April) directly from section MAIN of your Apply personal page. Please be aware that this offer is valid only for the enrolment in the academic year you applied for; therefore it is not possible to defer your admission.
- if you are a Non-EU applicant living outside Italy, you can upload the Confirmation of Eligibility letter in your pre-enrolment application to be done online through Universitaly portal. The pre-enrolment application is required to apply for study visa.
- please confirm your intention to enroll in the chosen program directly on your Apply personal page, under section MAIN roughly within June 31st 2023.
- You don't have to send any document by post.
Further info about your admission will be published under section MAIN of your APPLY personal page and International Students