After clicking the SUBMIT button of your online application, you will receive a confirmation message by email and you will be able to access and print a copy of your application. Now, just relax and wait for the evaluation!
The Academic Commission evaluates your application and your academic qualifications to verify that you meet Politecnico di Torino entry requirements in terms of academic quality and coherence of curriculum for the specific program you have chosen. Evaluation is done in two phases:
- the Incoming Mobility office verifies the entry requirements
- the Academic Commission evaluates quality and curricular requirements
Results will be available within:
- March 27th, 2020 for 1st Call applicants
- June 30th, 2020 for 2nd Call applicants (Deadline postponed due to COVID-19 EMERGENCY)
WARNING! You will not get the result of the evaluation by email. As soon as the Academic Commission completes the evaluation process, you will be able to check the results directly on your Apply personal page, under section EVALUATION. Just be aware that this section appears only when the Academic Commission revises your application.
At the end of the evaluation process, your application will be marked as:
- Eligible - conditional offer: CONGRATS! You are eligible to access Politecnico di Torino academic program you have chosen! Be reminded that you must hand all the required academic documents in original upon enrollment.
- Not eligible - you don't meet the administrative requirements: your application didn't pass the 1st step of administrative evaluation. Please note that in case of missing or wrong documents, you will not have the possibility to upload new documents or change the uploaded ones after the SUBMIT or in the next call during the same academic year. You will have to wait for the next academic year applications to open and apply again.
- Not eligible - you don't meet the academic requirements: unfortunately the Academic Commission decided that you are not suitable to the academic program you have chosen. Therefore, you could not get admitted in any Master Degree program in a.y 2020/21. You may apply again next academic year.
If you are Eligible:
- please download your Confirmation of Eligibility letter directly from section MAIN of your Apply personal page. Please be aware that this offer is valid only for the enrolment in the 2020/21 a.y. therefore it is not possible to defer the admission to the 2021/22 a.y.
- if you are a Non-EU applicant living outside Italy, you can submit the Confirmation of Eligibility letter at the Italian embassy in your Country of origin to start your pre-enrolment application required to apply for study visa
- please confirm your intention to enroll in the chosen program directly on your Apply personal page, under section MAIN before July 13th, 2020 (Deadline postponed due to COVID-19 EMERGENCY).
New Procedures for your arrival at Politecnico di Torino
will be published under section MAIN of your APPLY personal page in Spring/Summer 2020. Please check them carefully in order to know exactly what are next steps to follow.