procedure applies to all Non-EU applicants living outside Italy
who need a study visa type-D
to enter Italy for enrollment in an Italian University. If you fall under this category (you can check here
), along with your application to Politecnico di Torino, you MUST also submit a pre-enrolment application on-line
through the UNIVERSITALY
HOW TO APPLY FOR PRE-ENROLLMENT
All information on how to complete the pre-enrolment application is available in the Universitaly
portal. Read instructions!
- Enter your personal information exactly as in your passport
- Enter the Politecnico di Torino Username (FXXXXXX) in step B
- Select the program you have been admitted to (Warning: you may not find the English taught program in the Universitaly menu. Please consider as official the language of instruction reported in the Confirmation of Eligibility letter and official academic offer)
- Upload the Confirmation of Eligibility letter available in MAIN section of your PoliTO application; if you forget it don't worry, we will upload it during our validation
- Attach the documents listed here and check with the diplomatic-consular Missions of reference if other documents are required.
Please be accurate in filling in the pre-enrolment application so that we can speed up the validation procedure.
DEADLINES TO APPLY FOR PRE-ENROLLMENT FOR A.Y. 2022/23
Pre-enrolment applications are open from March 23rd until July 29th, 2022*. If you do not submit your pre-enrollment application within this deadline you will not be able to complete the enrolment procedure at Politecnico di Torino.
VALIDATION OF YOUR PRE-ENROLMENT APPLICATION
Politecnico di Torino will validate your pre-enrolment application ONLY if you applied within the specific deadlines
and you are eligible
for the Ms program selected.
Once the validation is done, you will receive a notification by Universitaly. Moreover, you will be able to check the date of validation in the MAIN section of your PoliTO application as well.For those reasons, we kindly ask you not to send tickets for information about the validation of your pre-enrolment.
STUDY VISA REQUEST
Once the pre-enrolment application is validated by PoliTO you should promptly arrange for a visa application
for study purposes at the diplomatic-consular Missions of reference in your country of residence (part IV https://www.studiare-in-italia.it/studentistranieri/
English version available soon). This visa is necessary to enter Italy and complete the enrolment procedure. Please note that Unitalia Association
can assist you in the pre-enrolment and visa application process, you may refer to Uni-Italia Center in your country
WARNING! Requirements for visa release (such as language requirements) at the Italian Embassy in your country might differ from PoliTO’s requirements. It is your responsibility to comply with both the Embassy and PoliTO’s requirements.
In case your study visa is denied, you cannot complete the enrolment procedure at Politecnico di Torino.
- the pre-enrollment application is the first step for the issuing of study visa type-D. The “Confirmation of eligibility letter” given by Politecnico does not replace in any case the official pre-enrolment procedure which must be done only through the UNIVERSITALYportal
- the preliminary acceptance by the university does not confer any right to obtain a visa
- the subsequent pre-enrolment phases will be completed at the Diplomatic-consular missions for the purpose of obtaining the visa
- the organization of teaching activities (in-person or mixed mode) still have to be defined
NEW! WEBINARS ON PRE-ENROLMENT APPLICATION AND ENROLMENT PROCEDURES
Politecnico di Torino will arrange in the next months a webinar series on pre-enrolment application and enrolment procedures. The webinars caledar, including the link to access each webinar, is available under section MAIN of your application, as soon as your Confirmation of eligibility letter appears.
Eligible applicants will be invited through email/tickets as well. Check regularly section FAQ/Ticketing of your POLITO application and the email account used for the apply registration not to miss this chance.