CHECK THE VIDEO TUTORIAL BELOW!
procedure applies to all Non-EU applicants living outside Italy
who need a study visa type-D
to enter Italy for enrollment in an Italian University. If you fall under this category, along with your application to Politecnico di Torino, you MUST also submit a pre-enrolment application on-line
through the UNIVERSITALY
NB: Pre-enrolment procedure is MANDATORY for NON-EU candidates living outside of ItalyHOW TO APPLY FOR PRE-ENROLLMENT
All information on how to complete the pre-enrolment application is available in the Universitaly portal. Read instructions!
This information is important and will allow us to speed up validation procedure.
- Enter your personal information exactly as presented in your passport
- Enter the Politecnico di Torino Username (FXXXXX) in step B
- Select the program you have been admitted to even if the language of the program is not the same as PoliTO academic offer
- Upload the Confirmation of Eligibility letter available in MAIN section of your PoliTO application which indicates also the official language of the program; if you forget it don't worry, we will upload it during our validation
- Attach the documents listed here and check with the diplomatic-consular Missions of reference if other documents are required. The Declaration of value is not necessary at this stage but the diplomatic-consular Missions may need it for the visa application. To learn about CIMEA services for certification and verification of qualifications and request a Statement of Comparability/Verification (the procedure is very fast), please register on diplo-me.eu/cimea.
DEADLINES TO APPLY FOR PRE-ENROLLMENT FOR A.Y. 2021/22
Pre-enrolment applications are open from April 16th until July 30th, 2021.
If you do not submit your pre-enrollment application within this deadline you will not be able to complete the enrolment procedure at Politecnico di Torino.
VALIDATION OF YOUR PRE-ENROLMENT APPLICATION
Politecnico di Torino will validate your pre-enrolment application ONLY if you are eligible for the Ms program selected and you have the Confirmation of Eligibility letter in section MAIN of your application.
Once the validation is done, you will receive a notification by Universitaly. Moreover you will be able to check the date of validation in the MAIN section of your PoliTO application as well. For those reasons, we kindly ask you not to send tickets for information about the validation of your pre-enrolment.
STUDY VISA REQUEST
Once the pre-enrolment application is validated by PoliTO you should promptly arrange for a visa application for study purposes at the diplomatic-consular Missions of reference in your country of residence. This visa is necessary to enter Italy and complete the enrolment procedure. Please contact them directly to know about documents required for visa which are also available here. Please note that Unitalia Association can assist you in the pre-enrolment and visa application process, you may refer to Uni-Italia Center in your country if available. IMPORTANT:
In case your study visa is denied, you cannot complete the enrolment procedure at Politecnico di Torino.
- the pre-enrollment application is the first step for the issuing of study visa type-D. The “Eligibility letter” given by Politecnico does not replace in any case the official pre-enrolment procedure which must be done only through the UNIVERSITALY portal
- the preliminary acceptance by the university does not confer any right to obtain a visa
- the subsequent pre-enrolment phases will be completed at the Diplomatic-consular missions for the purpose of obtaining the visa
- regarding travelling, quarantine and access to Politecnico premises please read COVID-19 DISPOSITIONS
- information about teaching activities for the 2021/22 a.y. are published at https://www.coronavirus.polito.it/en/