The aim of the Master’s Degree is:
- to train professionals in the building sector who can develop the project (be it preliminary, final, executive or constructive);
- direct the realization of new building works and the recovery of existing constructions, in traditional and industrialized building sites, also coordinating other specialists;
- operate in the field of management and organization of real estate transactions;
- operate in the management and organization of the construction process as regards materials, products and components;
- operate with activities such as the survey and assessment of the building assets.
There are two learning areas: one for the integrated and sustainable design, the other on construction and management.
Part of the training can be completed with student teamwork activities, with set objectives and under the guidance of faculty.
Job opportunities are mainly in individual or group self-employment (after registration in the Association of Engineers, Section A) and employment in public and private technical of offices, construction companies and engineering firms.