Admissions A.Y. 2020/21
For admission to a Master's degree programme at Politecnico di Torino you are required to:
- have a three-year Bachelor's degree or university diploma, or other educational qualification obtained outside Italy and recognized suitable for admission
- meet the curricular requirements
- have achieved an academic performance considered suitable for admission
- have an English language certificate level B2
ADMISSIONS TO THE MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMME IN INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION AND TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATIONENGINEERING:
- Admission is subject to the approval of the foreign partner university that will award the double degree.
- You can apply for admission to the Master’s degree programme in Industrial Production Engineering even if you have not graduated yet, as long as you earned at least 120 credits at Bachelor’s level.
- Destination Universities Athlone e Nice: starting from a.y. 2020/21 students will be able to do the mobility period only if they have graduated within September, otherwise, students WILL HAVE TO reverse the years.
- Destination University Barcelona: starting from a.y. 2020/21 students will be able to do the mobility period only if they have graduated within September, otherwise, it will be MANDATORY to change destination and reverse the years.