Applications are due by the following deadline: November 2nd, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. - Italian time
Here you find the list of mandatory documents that you must attach to your application.
Please note: only documents in English or in Italian will be accepted.
- valid identification document (passport for extra-EU applicants)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV must include the authorization to the processing of personal data – in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) and the Personal Data Protection Code, Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 no. 196 and subsequent amendments);
- Application form and questionnaire (properly filled-in and signed)
- list of exams of both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes:
- if your degree(s) was awarded by a non-Italian University or by a private Italian University: official transcript(s) of records, issued by the University of origin, produced on letter-headed paper, containing the full list of all the exams passed, the grades obtained, the graduation final grade and the date of degree conferral
- fo If your degree(s) was awarded by an Italian Public University: self-certificate (dichiarazione sostitutiva di certificazione - Art. 46 DPR 28 December 2000, n. 445) in which you declare that you earned both a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree.
Your self-certificate must include: name of degree programme, name of the University, date of degree conferral and graduation final grade. In compliance with art. 75 of D.P.R. 445/2000, should your self-certificate be found to be false or incorrect, you will lose any benefit acquired based on your untruthful declaration.
6. Motivation letter - max 1 page (see the template
to know what are the content required)
If you fail to attach even one of the above mandatory documents, you will be excluded from the selection process.