You can enrol in some of the single courses of this Specializing Master’s programme, without enrolling in the entire programme, provided that you meet the requirements prescribed for the programme (Art. 4 – Admission Requirements).
The list of the Specializing Master’s courses available for single course enrolment is available in Table n.3 – Single courses
Each single course is open to a maximum of 5 participants. You can apply for admission for a single course ONLY through the Application Form available at:
https://didattica.polito.it/master/climate_change/2022/how_to_applyYou will be admitted to enrol in single courses on a first come first served basis, up to the maximum number of participants
In order to be admitted to the final exam(s) you are required to attend activities for at least 85%
of the course(s) you are enrolled in. If you fail the exam, you can arrange a make-up exam directly with the professor responsible for the course. You can take a make-up exam just once.
Participation fee for single course enrolment are composed of a fixed fee (21,00 Euro
)** plus the cost of the course that you want to purchase
. The fixed fee is valid for one academic year. This means that if you enrol in more than one single course you will have to pay the fixed fee just once.
We remind you that:
• Single course enrolment is incompatible with your enrolment at any other Italian university: you are not allowed to be enrolled in another degree programme at another Italian university;
• Single course enrolment is valid for the academic year 2021/22
(one edition of the Specializing Master’s programme): this means that the course’s exam must be taken and passed by the end of the last exams session of the Master. If you do not take/pass the exam within the due date, you will automatically purchase the enrolment to the course for the (potential) next edition, in order to take and register the exam.
• Single courses’ students do not contribute to the minimum number of participants required to the activation of the Master, and they can be admitted in excess. If the Master will not start, neither will the single courses.
• The enrolment to a single course can be denied even if the maximum number of participants of that course has already been reached.
• To receive the certificate of attendance it is required an attendance for at least 85%
of the purchased course.
• To receive the certificate stating the advancements, credits and the scientific field you must have passed the course’s exam.
• Single course’s students can award the maximum number of 40 credits
per academic year.
Table n. 3 – Single courses
| 1||An Introduction to Climate Change|| 3|| 30||Main Campus||€ 270,00|| |
| 2||Earth Observation and Climate Monitoring|| 3|| 30||Main Campus||€ 270,00||21 - 25 February |
| 3|| 3|| 30||Main Campus||€ 270,00||7 - 10 February |
| 4||Energy Transition and Global Sustainability|| 2|| 20||Main Campus||€ 180,00||28 February - 4 March |
| 5||Carbon Capture and Negative Emission Technologies|| 2|| 20||Lingotto||€ 180,00||14 - 18 March|
|6||CO2 and H2 Underground Storage||2||20||Lingotto||€ 180,00||21 - 25 March|
|7||Carbon Footprinting and Carbon Trading||2||20||Lingotto||€ 180,00||28 March - 1 April |
|8||Sustainable Transport Systems||2||20||Lingotto||€ 180,00||4 - 8 April |
|9||Energy-Efficient Buildings||2||20||Lingotto||€ 180,00||26 - 29 April |
|10||Renewables||2||20||Lingotto||€ 180,00||2 - 6 May|
|11||Climate-Resilient Cities and Communities||3||30||Lingotto||€ 270,00||9 - 13 May |
|12||Coping with Extreme Events||3||30||Lingotto||€ 270,00||16 - 20 May|
|13||Food-Water Nexus in a Changing Climate||3||30||Lingotto||€ 270,00||11 - 15 July |
|14||Sustainable Management||2||20||Lingotto||€ 180,00||6 - 10 June |
|15||Resilient Infrastructure Systems||2||20||Lingotto||€ 180,00||30 May - 3 June |
|16||Corporate Social Accountability||2||20||Lingotto||€ 180,00||4 - 8 July|
|17||Green Procurement and Sustainable Supply Chain||2||20||Lingotto||€ 180,00||20 - 24 June|
|18||Climate-Change Compliance Reporting and Communication||2||20||Lingotto||€ 180,00|| 18 - 22 July|
|19||Eco-Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship||2||20||Lingotto||€ 180,00||27 June - 1 July |
**16,00Euro enrollment revenue stamp + 5 Euro premium for accident insurance. The insurance premium may change due to the stipulation of a new insurance contract.