Hybrid propulsion systems
All the materials used for the lectures and the applied exercises will be provided to the students during the semester.
For additional readings the students can refer to the following textbooks:
- I. Husain, 'Electric and hybrid vehicles: design fundamentals', CRC Press, Second Edition, 2010.
- Chris Mi and M. Abul Masrur, ‘Hybrid Electric Vehicles – Principles and Applications with Practical Perspectives’, Wiley, Second Edition, 2018.
- Guzzella, L., Sciarretta, A., Vehicle Propulsion Systems – Introduction to Modeling and Optimization. Springer, 2013, 10.1007/978-3-642-35913-2
- Onori, S., Serrao, L., Rizzoni, G., Hybrid Electric Vehicles – Energy Management Strategies, Springer, 2016, DOI:10.1007/978-1-4471-6781-5
- Heywood, J., Internal combustion engine fundamentals, Mc Graw Hill, 2nd edition, 2018, ISSN10: 1260116107