Integration of offshore wind turbines and hydrogen production through electrolysis
Riferimenti esterni Alberto Ghigo (DIMEAS)
Paolo Marocco (DENERG)
Gruppi di ricerca steps-denerg
Descrizione Topic: The work aims at analysing the case study of hydrogen production from offshore renewable sources. The case study will be a wind-turbines with a locally installed electrolyser (decentralized hydrogen production).
The activities will include:
- Dynamic model of a wind turbine
- Dynamic model of an electrolyser, including also different technologies
- Coupling of the two dynamic models to evaluate potentiality and bottlenecks in the integration of the two systems.
- Application of the as-derived model to a simplified case study to evaluate the performance of the WT-EL coupling for a typical year under different boundary conditions (scenarios).
- DIMEAS (G. Bracco, A. Ghigo, M. Sirigu)
- DENERG (M. Gandiglio, P. Marocco)
Requirements: good knowledge of dynamic models, autonomy, proactiveness. Good knowledge of English (thesis to be written in English)
Conoscenze richieste Requirements: good knowledge of dynamic models, autonomy, proactiveness. Good knowledge of English (thesis to be written in English)
Scadenza validita proposta 23/12/2023 PROPONI LA TUA CANDIDATURA