Telecommunication Networks Group
Theses in external company
Development of a web-app for the design of an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) for patients with chronic diseases
Thesis in external company
Reference persons CARLA FABIANA CHIASSERINI
External reference persons Dott. Ing. Guido Pagana, Links Foundation. firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Groups Telecommunication Networks Group
Thesis type EXPERIMENTAL ACTIVITY
Description Telemedicine means a way of providing health care services, through the use of innovative technologies, in particular Information and Communication Technologies (ICT). Telemedicine services work as a support to traditional health services, providing numerous benefits for both the health system and patients:
- Reduced healthcare costs
- No cost in terms of expense and time for the patient to reach the hospital.
- More agile access to health services
- Lower risks of exposure to any pathogens
- Reduction in the number of patients in hospitals
Telemedicine is very suitable for checkups and for the management of patients suffering from chronic diseases. In this category of patients, we find those who suffer from chronic cardiovascular diseases; these patients need to monitor their health continuously.
In this thesis work, we want to design and develop a first prototype of electronic medical record (CCE) in collaboration with the hospitals of Turin.
The thesis will be structured as follows:
• Analysis of the state of the art of the EHRs already used;
• Design and development of a first prototype;
• Test of the prototype;
• Proposals for future works for the implementation of the prototype.
Required skills Programming skills
Deadline 05/04/2023 PROPONI LA TUA CANDIDATURA