ICT4SS - ICT FOR SMART SOCIETIES
Tesi al Politecnico
Studying and evaluating different Co-Simulation Techniques to unlock distributed multi-model simulations in smart grid contexts
Riferimenti esterni Luca Barbierato (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tipo tesi SPERIMENTALE E DI MODELLAZIONE
Descrizione One of the main objectives of the Energy Center LAB initiative consists on designing a Multi-Energy-System (MES) Co-Simulation Platform able to qualitatively and quantitatively solve energetic transition scenarios . The aim of the thesis is analyzing the state of the art of co-simulation technology, such as HLA and FMI, to unlock distributed multi-model simulations in a smart grid context. The identified technology/ies then will be integrated into Mosaik which is a flexible Smart Grid co-simulation framework. The candidate will be required to:
1. study the state-of-the-art of co-simulation techniques;
5. design and develop multi-model simulation by exploiting the identified co-simulation technologies;
6. extend Mosaik to embed the identified co-simulation technologies;
7. develop a test-bed scenario;
8. evaluate and compare the performances of the different techniques.
 P. Mancarella. MES (Multi-Energy Systems): An overview of concepts and evaluation models. Energy, 65:1–17, 2014.
Vedi anche https://mosaik.offis.de/
Scadenza validita proposta 23/01/2020 PROPONI LA TUA CANDIDATURA