Software development for closures automatic assembly line
Thesis in external company
Reference persons LUCA FERRARIS
External reference persons Referenti aziendali
Thesis type SPERIMENTAL AND MODELLING
Description • Goal: software development for plastic closures assembly line.
The software will be developed on SCHNEIDER platform with standards of "IMA Automation".
• Activity: work together with experts during the software development; debug and variable tracing during the machine operativity. Assistance during tests.
To reach the goal it will be necessary to cooperate with Mechanic, Electric and Software experts on subjects related to the motor control.
Notes The activity can be summarized in the following steps:
• 2 months formation in the Bologna site
• Thesis development in the Alessandria site
• Post-Degree stage, 6 months, payed
• Entering the company staff
Deadline 15/12/2023 PROPONI LA TUA CANDIDATURA