Comparison of web architectures for real-time IoT environmental monitoring
Riferimenti ANTONIO SERVETTI
Gruppi di ricerca DAUIN - GR-11 - INTERNET MEDIA GROUP - IMG
Tipo tesi ANALISI DATI, RICERCA APPLICATA, SVILUPPO WEB
Descrizione The availability of a huge number of low cost sensors for environmental monitoring allows to collect a large amount of real-time data on temperature, humidity, light, noise, etc. that can characterize the quality of various indoor ambients for work or everyday activities.
This project is aimed at the design and development of a serverless web-based software platform for monitoring and assessing environmental comfort in such scenarios.
* on the server side, the serverless deployment paradigm allows to develop event-driven lambda functions that react to the client requests and interact with cloud services for persistent storage and data analysis,
* on the client side, an interactive visualization web application should provide charts, graphs and alerts by a real-time connection with the backend data sources
* on premises an IoT smart device collects environmental quality measures and interacts with the cloud for continuous monitoring
The platform will be deployed on the project cloud environment managed via AWS Serverless computing .
The activity can be carried out without being physically present on a day-to-day basis at the Politecnico. If interested, please submit your CV and statement of interest to: email@example.com
Tags: serverless architecture, internet of things, web technologies, networking
Thesis type: applied research, software development
* [Grafana](https://grafana.com/) - Operational dashboards for your data
* [InfluxDB](https://www.influxdata.com/) - Open Source time-series database
* [AWS Serverless](https://aws.amazon.com/serverless/) - AWS Serverless Computing
Scadenza validita proposta 08/02/2024 PROPONI LA TUA CANDIDATURA