Design of a Path Planning/Replanning algorithm for UAVs
Parole chiave OPTIMIZATION ALGORITHMS, PATH PLANNING, UAV
Riferimenti ALESSANDRO RIZZO
Gruppi di ricerca SYSTEMS AND DATA SCIENCE - SDS
Tipo tesi SIMULATIVE AND EXPERIMENTAL
Descrizione Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) are gaining momentum in recent years and their extensive use has induced the rapid growth of the related research areas.
In particular a fully autonomous flying in urban environments is a challenge at the moment.
Path planning is one of the most important elements to provide autonomous missions. This proposal aims to design a novel path planning/replanning algorithm to generate optimal trajectories for UAVs.
• Analysis of the state of the art of path planning algorithms for UAVs;
• Design of a path planning/replanning algorithm;
• Implementation in ROS (Robot Operating System) of the algorithm;
• Simulation of the path planning algorithm.
Conoscenze richieste • C++;
• Working in Linux Environments;
• ROS (optional)
Note Please contact Stefano Primatesta (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information and a preliminary interview.
Scadenza validita proposta 06/11/2017 PROPONI LA TUA CANDIDATURA