Industrial thesis with financial support - stochastic models for capacity and production planning
Parole chiave OPTIMIZATION
Riferimenti GUIDO PERBOLI
Gruppi di ricerca RICERCA OPERATIVA E OTTIMIZZAZIONE - ORO
Tipo tesi IN AZIENDA, LAUREA MAGISTRALE
Descrizione The thesis considers the problem of developing stochastic programming models for planning and allocating the production capacity of a large company over several plants/manufacturers.
The thesis is part of an existing collaboration with the FCA group and will be held in collaboration with CRF. The student will be inserted in the WCM group and starts from an existing model, which is dealing with the main constraints but does not consider the uncertainty of some data sources.
A scholarship is available.
• Extend the existing model, identifying the main sources of uncertainty
• Evaluate the effect of the uncertainties
• Help the developing group in integrating the model in the existing tool
Conoscenze richieste • Mathematical programming and Combinatorial Optimization
• Basic knowledge of stochastic processes or probability theory
• Computer skills: Java, Cplex
Note A scholarship is available.
Scadenza validita proposta 30/09/2018 PROPONI LA TUA CANDIDATURA