Energy Data Analytics for Business Intelligence
Tesi esterna in azienda
Riferimenti esterni Christian Camarda (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tipo tesi SPERIMENTALE, IN AZIENDA
Descrizione The aim of the thesis project is designing and building a Big Data Analysis Tool for Business Intelligence and Data Insight. The Tool will be integrated in a Dashboard for bug tracking and general data reporting already developed by team Midori.
The candidate will design Data Analytics and Data Mining algorithms to
1. enable user added value and tailored services (e.g.: profiled advertising of sustainable products/services, risks assessment by Insurance companies);
2. improve data analytics on results of Ned analysis for better insights driving further product development and bug fixing.
The thesis will be done in Midori, which is a startup founded in Turin and hosted at the Innovative Companies Incubator. Midori builds smart metering and energy analysis tools, addressed to businesses and citizens. In particular, Ned is a smart meter that provides users, by mean of a Dashboard and a Mobile App, the consumptions of home electrical appliances, using only one single battery supplied sensor, easy to install at the electrical control panel by mean of a common current clamp.
Conoscenze richieste • Good knowledge of .NET/C# and Webservices
• Good knowledge of Framework AngularJS
• Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
• Good attitude to teamwork
• Good level of spoken English
Note Workplace: Energy Center, Via Borsellino 38, Torino
Worktime: 9-18, Mon-Fri
We guarantee high flexibility in worktime and place, milestones oriented activities and nice and young work environment.
Scadenza validita proposta 01/03/2019 PROPONI LA TUA CANDIDATURA