Galileo Second Generation (G2G): Early Warning Service simulator - thesis in Thales Alenia Space
Thesis in external company
Reference persons FABIO DOVIS
External reference persons Company tutor in Thales Alenia Space: Eleuteri Massimo. Massimo.Eleuteri@thalesaleniaspace.com
Research Groups Navigation Signal Analysis and Simulation group (NavSAS)
Thesis type SIMULATION
Description Thales Alenia Space is participating to the design of the next generation of the European Satellite Navigation System Galileo. In this context a new service, i.e. the Early Warning Service, is going to be designed.
The technical objective of this stage is to design and implement (in Matlab) a simulator of the Early Warning Service (a new service to be provided by Galileo in the next future) to be used in support of all design and verification activities for this new functionality.
Proposed Activity Path and Approach:
1. Analysis of the current design of the Early Warning Service.
2. Design and implementation of the Early Warning Service simulator (Matlab)
3. Analysis for the dimensioning and optimization of the Early Warning Service functionalities and performances
4. Integration of the Early Warning Service simulator
5. Update of the Early Warning Service simulator in line with project evolution
Required skills Satellite Navigation Systems
Notes The thesis will be developed in Thales Alenia Space Rome
Deadline 28/01/2020 PROPONI LA TUA CANDIDATURA