Connected vehicles: a completed Test Automation solution, from design to implementation
Thesis in external company
Reference persons ANGELO BONFITTO
Research Groups 17 - Progettazione di macchine rotanti e sistemi meccatronici
Description In the context of IoT and connected vehicles, one of our client wants to build full vehicle remote diagnostics features combining in-vehicle and cloud-based technologies. A dongle provides the vehicle with connectivity. The client requires automation of full-stack validation cycles, so to drastically reduce the time to market.
The candidate will take part in the Quality Assurance Team performing an E2E validation (front-end, back-end, touchpoints, ...) of the system. The candidate will be involved into the QA solution architecture set up of a completely automated flow, chosen from the project library.
• Pre-processing and preparation of source files through Python scripting
• Implementation of CAPL scripts so to automate the CAN messages injection form test bench
• Front-end test automation and test assertion development through Python and Selenium
• Schedule a repetitive job
• Integration with proprietary test automation framework
Deadline 01/06/2023 PROPONI LA TUA CANDIDATURA