Multiuser NOMA with real modulation and coding
Parole chiave MULTIUSER COMMUNICATIONS, NOMA
Riferimenti GIORGIO TARICCO
Gruppi di ricerca CCNE - COMMUNICATIONS AND COMPUTER NETWORKS ENGINEERING
Tipo tesi THEORETICAL AND SIMULATION
Descrizione The thesis proposal is articulated in the following steps.
1. Review of the basic concepts about Non Orthogonal Multiple Access (NOMA) systems and their applications in 5th generation (5G) communication systems.
2. Development of a NOMA system based on the information theoretical approach for a two-user system with a fair rate target.
3. Implementation of the NOMA system by using a superposition encoder relying on off-the-shelf channel codes and modulations from some communications standard.
4. Optimization of the power allocation for the implemented system and comparison with the information theoretically optimal power allocation.
5. Possible extension to multiple (>2) user communication systems.
Vedi anche https://arxiv.org/abs/1907.10001
Conoscenze richieste Probability, Signal processing, Digital communications, Information theory
Scadenza validita proposta 27/10/2023 PROPONI LA TUA CANDIDATURA