procedure applies to all Non-EU applicants living outside Italy
who need a study visa type-D
to enter Italy for enrollment in an Italian University.
If you fall under this category, along with your application to Politecnico di Torino, you MUST also submit a pre-enrolment application on-line
through the UNIVERSITALY
portal.NB: Pre-enrolment procedure is MANDATORY for NON-EU candidates living outside of Italy even if classes will be held onlineHOW TO APPLY ON UNIVERSITALY
All information on how to complete the pre-enrolment application will be available in the portal.DEADLINE TO APPLY ON UNIVERSITALY FOR A.Y. 2021/22
The deadline to submit your pre-enrolment form for Politecnico di Torino on Universitaly website will be published here as soon as available.PLEASE NOTE THAT:
- the pre-enrollment application is the first step for the issuing of study visa type-D. The “Eligibility letter” given by Politecnico does not replace in any case the official pre-enrolment procedure which must be done only through the UNIVERSITALY portal
- the preliminary acceptance by the university does not confer any right to obtain a visa
- once the pre-enrolment application has been submitted and validated by Politecnico di Torino, it will be received by the Italian Embassy/Consulate of your home country. You will be then contacted by them for study-visa application. The subsequent pre-enrolment phases will therefore be completed at the Diplomatic-consular missions for the purpose of obtaining the visa. Contact them directly to know about documents required for visa.
- due to COVID-19 emergency situation, in A.Y. 2021/22 the physical mobility of international students in Italy may be replaced, if necessary, with distance learning activities.Please check the following link to stay updated on that: http://www.coronavirus.polito.it/en/
- if you need an entry visa for Italy, you should in any case promptly arrange for a visa application for study purposes at Italian Embassy/consulate of your home country.