In order to be considered for selection applicants must meet with two admission requirements:
- at the time of starting the 2nd level specializing Master program applicants must hold a full degree (M.sc, laurea specialistica, laurea magistrale) in one of the following fields:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Automotive Engineering
- Automation Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Energy and Nuclear Engineering
- Industrial production and technological innovation engineering
- Logistics Engineering
- Management Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Naval Engineering
- candidates must be under the age of 30 years at the starting date of the specializing Master.
Based on the number of applications received and according to the number of places available, the partner companies may evaluate the admission of candidates with a degree in a different study area, provided the possession of specific work experience or training assessed in the selection.
Further, a good knowledge of the English language is considered an essential prerequisite for the final selection.
The level of proficiency will be evaluated by the partner companies during the interview.
Applications are open to students of all nationalities and must be in line with the following requirements estabilished by the partner companies:
- Candidates with a citizenship from an EU country must have obtained the requisites of a University Master degree title in the field on Engineering valid in Italy.
- Candidates with a citizenship from a NON-EU country must have obtained the degree title in an Italian University and a VISA for study still valid at the time of the beginning of Master (January 2017).
At the end of the selection process, in order to be enrolled in the master program, the selected students shall have to comply to the Italian requirements stated by the law on education that doesn't allow simultaneous enrolment in other universities courses.
A maximum number of 17 participants is foreseen. The specializing master program will be activated on condition that there are at least 10 students.
The 2nd level specializing Master program is expected to start in January 2017.