The Final Project is the final learning activity for
the completion of the Bachelor’s educational path. It is worth a certain number
of credits (CFU) illustrated in the Teaching Regulations of every degree programme which also
explain the type of work required for the Final Project.
You must check the Curriculum of your degree programme
(under the section dedicated to the Final Project) to learn about the Final
Project and how it is carried out.
The Secretariat of the "Collegio" can publish further
information on the Bacheca Avvisi/ Notice
of every degree programme.
Requirements for admission to the
In order to attain your Bachelor’s degree, you must meet the following
The application for
admission to the Final Examination must be submitted online only. You will not
have to turn in any application form at the Office of Student Services.
- you must have passed all graded and ungraded exams
included in the curriculum;
- you must be regularly enrolled in the academic year;
- the Final Project module must be included in your
Annual Personal Study Plan;
- you must have paid your tuition fees completely;
- you must not have any unreturned book borrowed from
- you must not have a pending disciplinary sanction
which imposes a temporary exclusion from Politecnico with restriction of any