Admissions A.Y. 2019/20
For admission to a Master's degree programme at Politecnico di Torino you are required to:
- have a three-year Bachelor's degree or university diploma, or other educational qualification obtained outside Italy and recognized suitable for admission
- meet the curricular requirements
- have achieved an academic performance considered suitable for admission
- have an English language certificate level B2
PLEASE NOTE: Admissions to the Master’s degree programme in INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION AND TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION ENGINEERING are subject to the approval of the foreign partner university that will award the double degree.
Admissions to the Master’s degree programme in INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION AND TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION ENGINEERING – “UIC BARCELONA path” are capped to a limited number of students established by the partner university. If available places are not sufficient for all applicants, places will be offered to the students who chose Barcelona as their destination for their Bachelor’s degree programme.
Possible residual places will be assigned based on the following criteria:
Residual places are assigned to students based on a merit ranking list which takes into account the exams passed by each student by the end of the Winter examination session (02/03/2019).
- 2/3 of places will be assigned to students from other paths of the programme in Industrial Production Engineering
- 1/3 of places will be offred to students from other degree programmes.
You can apply for admission to the Master’s degree programme in Industrial Production Engineering even if you have not graduated yet, as long as you earned at least 120 credits at Bachelor’s level.