The “Apprendistato di Alta Formazione e di Ricerca” is an employment contract with the objective of delivering training and boosting youth employment. It is intended for young people aged 18-29 (Legislative Decree no. 81
of 15th June 2015
The Specializing Masters Programmes offered in accordance with the apprenticeship format have the distinctive feature of offering:
- a high level academic education, by alternating training periods (in the classroom and in the company) with working periods within the company;
- an academic qualification, by simultaneously developing renowned professional skills that can be applied also outside the specific working environment of the company.
The Specializing Masters Programme following the format of “Apprendistato di Alta Formazione e di Ricerca
” has a 2-year duration and provides for:
- a joint project between the University and the company/companies.
- before the Specializing Masters Programme begins, the company hires the student with an apprenticeship contract, in accordance with art. 45 of Legislative Decree no. 81/2015. As a general rule, the apprenticeship contract duration is equivalent to the duration of the Specializing Masters Programme.
- training activities at Politecnico di Torino (lectures and practical classes): approximately 400 hours
- training activities at the partner company: approximately 1100 hours, carried out at the employer’s premises
- conferral of the qualification (1st or 2nd level Specializing Master’s diploma), against the minimum attendance required by the training activity.
An apprentice is at the same time a student and an employee of the company which has hired him/her. Should the employment contract be terminated, regardless of the reason, the attendance to the Specializing Masters Programme will be interrupted. The “Apprendistato di Alta Formazione e di Ricerca” is funded by Regione Piemonte
by means of a specific directive on Advanced Education, aiming at enhancing the competitiveness of the socio-economic system of Piemonte and fostering the rise of a qualified demand of knowledge and innovation on behalf of private enterprises. The requirements of the call for applications for the “Apprendistato di Alta Formazione e di Ricerca” are:
- to be recruited by a company with operational headquarters located in Piemonte;
- to be under the age of 30 on the date of recruitment.
For further information and to show your interest in these programmes, please contact: